Website Rank One Computing (ROC)
Rank One Computing is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing tech startup and play a key role in building our brand and designing our marketing and communications assets. You will work closely with our Business Development, Marketing, and Product Development teams to create compelling marketing materials and campaigns that support our dynamic business strategy. To be successful in this position, you will need to be an innately organized person who knows how to take initiative and is looking for long-term career growth here at Rank One.
- Manage creation of marketing design assets to support our growing brand and achieve key marketing initiatives
- Tell the ROC story through a variety of compelling visual channels and mediums
- Partner closely across product and sales teams to develop integrated marketing materials representing the ROC brand and capabilities across all marketing channels.
- Create and organize content catalog of all ROC customer facing documents and materials
- Assist team with various graphic design projects, through collecting design requirements and either developing design graphics or managing 3rd party graphic designers
- Manage creative and content updates to the ROC website
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Liaise with ROC marketing consultants and internal SME’s to coordinate collection, presentation, and dissemination of marketing materials
- Perform marketing research to identify trends and reach target audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in a field closely related to Marketing, Communications, or Science
- 3+ years of digital marketing and content creation experience
- Experience in B2B marketing and branding
- Experience using WordPress
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Knowledge of email marketing preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and general design applications
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Self-starter who takes initiative and gets the job done with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- Company-funded 401k contribution
- Full premium coverage for Bronze insurance plan
- Eligible for health savings account
- Vacation and sick leave
This is a unique job opportunity to join a young, growing, and successful company that is developing cutting-edge technology and supporting a vast range of organizations and industries. Rank One is entirely employee owned, and has a stellar track record of professional growth for our employees. If you end up joining Rank One, you will join a work culture that was founded on the premise that a well nourished personal life bears the most fruit in one’s professional life. Every member of our team has a strong work ethic. We reward this effectiveness with an insistence on taking time off for rest, reflection, family, and personal health.
Our office is located in the downtown Denver area (1290 Broadway). We have beautiful mountain views from our upper floor and open floor plan corner office. We often provide company funded lunches and other social activities.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please let us know by sending your resume and other relevant considerations to email@example.com.
In the past, we have received a lot of interest in employment opportunities at Rank One. Please note that we can only formally consider a small number of candidates, and we will prioritize candidates who best align with the role. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
$105,000 – $125,000 per year
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gusto.com.