The ROC Difference
Faster and more accurate
- More than 99.4% accurate (NIST FRVT)
- Ranked #1 in algorithm speed and efficiency
- Detect persons, vehicles, text, and weapons in the same video feed
- Process videos in real-time on mobile devices
- Host millions of identities on a mobile device
- Identify faces and objects without ideal camera angles or lighting
- Proven FR accuracy with masks and sun glasses
- Hundreds of successful integrations
Ethical & Trustworthy
- American Nascency: 100% Made-in-America
- Highest ethical and privacy standards (Code of Ethics)
- Trusted by DoD, FBI, and Fortune 500 companies
- Free access to development SDK
- OS and platform agnostic
- Extensive documentation and sample code
- Deploy in the cloud, on-prem, or on a mobile device
- Works with existing camera and VMS systems
- Be up and running in minutes
Multi-National Financial Institutions
Learn more about AI/ML-powered computer vision from experts in the field.
The ROC SDK v1.22 delivers the largest set of technological improvements ever delivered in a ROC SDK version, including massive improvements in face recognition accuracy and speed, and newly added periocular and tattoo recognition algorithms.
The ROC SDK now comes equipped with a cutting edge periocular recognition algorithm, capable of detecting and identifying persons using only the eye and eyebrow regions of the face. The ROC Periocular algorithm is a direct response to the COVID-19 crisis, and the increased presence of facial masks.
On Veteran’s Day, Rank One Computing (ROC) advocates to strengthen the Buy American Act to incorporate sensitive IT systems
Honoring our Veterans who protect our Nation’s security, ROC is raising awareness about the...
Rank One Computing (ROC), the most trusted provider of Facial Recognition algorithms to U.S....
Interested in seeing Rank One in action?! Let us ROC your world at connect:ID, October 5-6 in...